If you’re going to build a successful online business, there’s ONE tool you’ll eventually need.
That’s right: a website.
While I don’t believe that it’s 100% necessary to have a website when you’re starting out (I know many very successful coaches who started making 4-figure months without having a website) - eventually, you’ll want to have one.
And when that time comes (or maybe you already have a website and you want to know how to tweak it to make it work harder for you), you’ll probably be asking yourself some of these questions:
- What are the most important pages to have on my website?
- What information goes on each of these pages?
- How can I turn my website visitors into subscribers or paying clients?
- Opt-ins - what exactly are they and where/how should I use them on my site?
- Should I be using pop-ups?
- Do I need to be selling something in order to have a website?
- Do I need a blog?
And probably a hundred other things… Am I right or amIright?
To help you get started the right way I brought on Brooke Lawson from Filament Branding.
Brooke is a graphic designer, branding consultant for small, service businesses. Check out the live training and give your website a facelift!
What was your biggest takeaway from this training? What are you going to change FIRST on your website? Let us know in the comments below!