So you want to learn how to become an Instagram influencer, work with brands, and get paid to post?
Only problem: you have NO IDEA how to get started, how many followers you need before you even count as an "influencer", and when it's ok to reach out to brands?
Is it even possible for you to get paid to post if you don't have thousands of followers?
I've invited Val, co-founder of Spread The Love Foods, a family-run business from Los Angeles, that produces organic nut butters and jams, to talk about what brands look for when hiring influencers.
Here's what you'll learn:
- How many followers you need before you can approach brands
- Do's and don'ts when pitching a brand
- Best practice of following up if you don't hear back
- The importance of building strong relationships - and how that will lead to bigger contracts in the future
- Live Q&A
- + your chance to become Spread The Love Foods' NEXT ambassador!