Media Kit Masterclass - June 20th 2018
- with Zoe (@wildblend) and Carla (@carlabiesinger)
Do you want to work with brands and finally get PAID to post?
Is it possible that the 2 biggest things stopping you from reaching out to brands are the facts that you:
- STILL don't have a Media Kit.
- Have NO IDEA what you're worth, and the prices you can charge?
If you're ready to put those doubts aside and learn exactly what it is you need to know in order to start your influencer career, then this Masterclass is for YOU.
Here is what you'll learn:
1. Creating a Media Kit that stands out and converts:
- What is a media kit and why do you need one?
- The exact information and content you should include on your media kit in order to truly stand out.
- The biggest mistakes to avoid (don't limit yourself by losing out on potential campaigns and bigger pay checks!)
- The easiest, quickest, and cheapest tools to help you create your own media kit.
- Behind the scenes access: we'll be sharing both of our media kits with you and will walk you through the exact reasons and thoughts behind each section.
2. How to price yourself:
- Get clear on your worth, and finally understand how much to charge for your work (even if you're just starting out).
- Understand the different ways you can work with brands, and where to look for
- Single paid posts vs bundle packages
- Upsells: How to easily score bigger campaigns and get paid more.
- Influencer agencies - yes or no? And what to expect.
- Think outside the box: how to find influencer work and paid campaigns outside the Instagram bubble.
3. Get access to the replay in case you can't make it live (or want to go back and re-listen).
Book your spot now:
Seats are limited. This is a one-off class and won't be offered again in the near future.
Who are we?
With years of experience in the blogging, social media, and online marketing world, we understand both sides of the "influencer coin":
Zoe is the creator behind Wilblend.co, and has worked on influencer campaigns with brands like Halo Top, Amazonia Raw, Chobani, Table of Plenty, Luz Almond, LUXE Fitness, Biome, Monbento (just to name a few).
She also works for PaleoHacks.com, one of the largest Paleo online communities, where she's hires influencers who create content and participate in campaigns.
As an an online marketing and Instagram coach, Carla (@carlabiesinger) has worked with hundreds of new bloggers and Instagramers, helping them grow their audience and influence and has taught over 3.000 students in her Instagram online courses.
Through her collaborations with big influencer marketing production companies like inHouse.team and Hype Factory, and brands like SaladPower and Hummustir, Carla understands exactly what it is brands are looking for when hiring influencers.