This blog post goes out to all of my aspiring foodpreneurs: If starting your own food business is something you keep thinking about, but you haven't taken the leap because...
a) you're not quite sure you have what it takes.
b) you don't have any experience of working in the food industry.
c) you just have no idea where to start.
d) all of the above.
No worries - you're in the right place!
Together with her husband, Tracy opened up Swiit, an organic gelateria in the heart of Barcelona - without having any experience in ice cream making, working in the food industry, or running a business in Spain (Tracy is from the U.S. and her husband is from Italy).
In this training, Tracy will share her story, the challenges, and the lessons learned since starting Swiit, as well as her tips for anyone playing with the thought of starting their own food business:
- The biggest mistakes to avoid as a new food biz owner.
- $$$: Investments, business plans, and how to minimize the risk of running out of money and making it through the early start-up phase.
- Why it's SO important to start small (trust us on this one).
- How to get your name out there (especially if you can't rely on foot traffic).
- The 3 most important aspects to focus on to make your food business successful.
Check out the training:
Got any other questions about starting your own business? Let me know in the comments below and I'll get back to you! xo, Carla